October 6, 2014
View local times and places at www.lifechain.net
LIFE CHAIN is a peaceful and prayerful public witness of pro-life individuals standing for 90 minutes praying for our nation and for an end to abortion. It is a visual statement of solidarity by the Christian community that abortion kills children and that the Church supports the sanctity of human life from the moment of conception until natural death.
- Stand with thousands of pro-life individuals throughout the USA and Canada in honor of millions of babies whose lives have been lost to abortion. Pray for people in crisis situations and for our nations.
- You’ll be a light in a darkened world as you help put an end to abortion through prayer!
- Bring your whole family!
- Water, lawn chairs, umbrellas and strollers are welcome and encouraged!
- Rain or shine!
- Signs proclaim “Abortion Kills Children,” “Adoption – the Loving Option,” “Jesus Forgives & Heals,” “Lord, Forgive Us and Our Nation,” “Abortion Hurts Women,” “Life – the first Inalienable Right,” “Pray to End Abortion,” “El Aborto Mata Ninos,” “El aborto lastina a las Mujeres,” and “Pregnant? Need Help? 1-800-712-HELP”.
- Donations are accepted to cover the costs of the local Life Chain. All proceeds after expenses are given to the area crisis pregnancy centers.
Alternate date – October 25, 2015